7.12.2013

happy weekend + links i love


A how to guide on wearing cut-offs. 

Sometimes I get a mixologist complex and I think I can whip up a good cocktail; this website totally enables me. But don't get it twisted, this site is for boys and girls. Now there is no excuse not to make a delicious drink...or two...or three! 

I'm pretty obsessed with any thing party-related, so I can add this cake stand to my list of wants {needs!}. 

I love Kat and her blog, so I was excited to sneak a peek into her home and decor. I was not disappointed. 


HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND



source: 1, 2, 3



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis