7.11.2013

summer hats

summer hats

J.Crew Panama Hat
GAP Striped Fedora
Team Rival Snapback Cap
Anthropologie Floppy Hat
Floppy Brim Hat 
Rag & Bone Dot Print Cap



With the summer here, hats are an often overlooked essential item. With a hat you can give yourself instant shade when the sun is blaring; which is why I tote mine around like it's nobody's business {along with my sunglasses}. They are also great when you are having a few too many bad hair days. Shown above, I compiled a few chic hats and baseball caps that are lightweight and provide great sun protection. I have the J.Crew Panama Hat and I love it but I also want a few more this season to rotate when I'm at the pool, amusement park, or at a baseball game. 




Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis