7.05.2013

happy weekend + links i love



A look back at this week and links I love: 

Long-time fan of Style Me Pretty; SMP Living gives you the same dose of eye candy. They celebrate the inspired life. Sign me up! 

There is no secret that I love food and I love trying new recipes and introducing new variations on how to make simple dishes so when I ran across this site, I wanted to try every. single. recipe. seriously. 

Do you have wire shelving in your home? Check these tips out on how to style them. 

This needs to come to NYC ASAP! 

Need to brush up your blogging and/or media skills? Check out the B Bar

One day, I will make it here. Dream vacay, anyone?! 



one. two. three




Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis