7.04.2013

the orange, white, and blue

photo-109
J.Crew Factory top {no longer available}. 7FAM white skinny jeans. Sole Society Kyte bootie {old}. 
J.Crew Factory clutch. Baublebar necklace {last worn here}. Stella and Dot Cluster Bracelet. Essie Lights and Saturday Disco Fever nails. 
photo-113r
photo-111r
photo-110

Happy 4th of July loves! How fitting would it have been if this necklace were red huh!? What are you all up to for today's festivities? We have two places to stop for BBQ's and if you know me, I love me some barbecue! I'll leave you with this outfit I wore last week when Larry and I went to The View. Out of the talk shows I've been to, The View is my favorite. Could be why the wait to get audience tickets is 2 years! Plus the gifts you get are not too shabby. ;) 

Have a Happy Independence Day! 


P.S. Below are a fewJuly 4th deals going on today! Happy Shopping! 

J.Crew: 40% off on sale styles - - this weekend only!
J.Crew Factory: 50% off + free shipping on all orders (no minimum purchase required) - - today only!
Baublebar: extra 25% on sale styles and free shipping on all orders
ASOS: 20% off all full-priced items, ending today and up to 70% off sale items
GAP: 25% off on your entire purchase, today only
Topshop: extra 30% off on sale styles + free shipping on all orders (no minimum), today only!
If you want more, here is an extensive list. 



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis