6.21.2013

casual friday

IMG_4118rev
IMG_4120rev
H&M muscle tee {old}. Zara faux leather shorts {similar}. Converse sneakers. Hubby's hat. vintage necklaces.  Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid in Electric Orange. Target watch. 
IMG_4121rev

Happy Friday and Summer Solstice, bloggies! Yes, summer is officially here! It feels like we've been waiting forever for it to arrive. Hope everyone had a pleasant and productive week. I have been wearing these leather shorts on repeat. They are just so easy to throw on and can be worn dressed up as seen here or casual with some chucks. I love versatility. One thing I will promise you is that these shorts will be on repeat this summer. Trust me. 

I know you are all looking forward to the weekend, as I am! It's going to be a busy weekend and week up ahead too, but a 'good busy' so I'm not upset. We have a party this weekend, some fitness planned outdoors, and lots of fun stuff planned next week but I'll definitely be popping in here on the blog as well as here, if you want to follow along. Hope you all have a wonderful 'start to the summer' weekend filled with ice pops, sand, and fun in the sun :) 

See you back here on Monday! 


P.S. Zara is having their Spring/Summer Sale! Don't walk...RUN!!



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis