6.18.2013

pop of style

IMG_4129r
J.Crew Collection Blazer {last year}. H+M striped tank {similar}. Zara faux leather shorts {similar}. Zara heels {old, but similar}. Bauble necklace via Etsy {last worn here}. Vintage necklaces. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid in Electric Orange. Essie Saturday Disco Fever nails. 
IMG_4125r
IMG_4130r
IMG_4127
Happy Tuesday loves! Hope you are all having a great day, so far. Can we just stop for a moment and have a moment of silence for these faux leather shorts? *cue elevator music* If I told you I loved them, it'd be an understatement. They are perfect in every way but then again isn't everything Zara makes?! I am a self-dubbed Zara whore, seriously. If I wore everything I owned from Zara on the blog it would take the element of surprise out of every outfit post. I checked and they don't have these shorts on their website anymore, but these are similar. Now let's talk about these sandals. I've had these sandals for well over a year and I just realized this is the first time I've worn them on the blog. I'm a bad girl! When they first came out, I think every blogger in Blog Land scooped them up. That's what usually happens when you mix shoe-a-holics and a gorgeous shoe at a great price point. Naturally, I gravitate towards colors like red, black, animal print, and brown but these stood out to me moreso than the other color choices because of the great color combo. So these sexy green and blue sandals were a perfect pop of color to add to my collection. I'm getting sassy in my old age. 


Photos by Larry Vila



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis