6.24.2013

weekend recap

photo-105
East River Views
photo-106
World Trade I is coming along nicely, and it's almost finished...finally
photo-104
Lazy Day at the Park
photo-103
Gardenbuger Veggie Burger with Avocado and Arugula Salad w/ Shaved Parmesan
photo-107
My shorts (again on repeat!) and I heading to my friend's party in Brooklyn. I'm wearing a Zara top and shorts, and Stuart Weitzman wedges; vintage Louis Vuitton clutch and J.Crew Neon Bracelet {sold out}. 



Hey friends! Happy 'post first summer weekend' Monday (got that?!). How did everyone do? The summer parties have officially begun! We've already attended two in a matter of two weeks, and my son's 1st birthday party is this weekend. I wish my birthday were in the summer because I can see all kinds of shenanigans happening if it were! I guess I'll live vicariously through Noah; at least, until he's old enough to throw his own celebrations. :) 

This past weekend was a postcard summer weekend! The temps were in the 90's both days, humidity was in full effect, and all of NYC was out enjoying the sunshine...us included. We had perfect temps as an excuse to lounge at the park without a care in the world, and that we did. The higher the temps, the more carefree we become - cooking included. Which is why Gardenburger's Veggie Burger and a simple side salad was on the menu for most of the weekend. It's a no-fuss, easy to throw on the table meal. Just how I like my summer meals to be. 



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis