4.01.2013

weekend recap

IMG_3217
{blackened tilapia + grilled nectarine salad ~ sooo good}
IMG_3338_2
{recently started juicing raw veggies and fruits - so yummy, healthy and beneficial for you}
IMG_3296rev
{easter pictures in the park}
IMG_3301
{this road leads home}

Happy Monday loves! Hope your weekend was fabulous. Ours was busy but great. Yesterday, for Easter, the weather wasn't as good as they initially forecasted in the beginning of the week but we managed to get some photos of us and Noah to celebrate his 1st Easter. I recently started juicing my veggies and fruits and am really loving the way I've been feeling. I have more energy, and I feel less bloated. I love that I can get in those fruits and veggies that I would normally not eat for a variety of reasons. I definitely plan to keep it up. For those of you that are interested, I plan to report back on how my juicing is going and hopefully I can encourage others to drink raw juices along with me. 

Hope your Monday is productive! 






Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis