3.29.2013

5 things i am loving this week

IMG_3140
ab45776a882011e2a4fb22000a1f97ec_7
IMG_3192
IMG_3216
photo-65
*all images by me 

1. iphone 5 case and leopard wallet from J.Crew {not available online}
2. new running sneakers that are ah-mazing! 
3. crackbuck's new hazelnut macchiato. yum!
4. drinking my greens 
5. MAC Prep + Prime = holy grail item! 

Some weeks are more challenging than others. This week was definitely one of those. Having a teething baby, tackling my inbox and to-do list are definitely on the top of the challenging week list. Since I recently purchased an organizer and use my iPhone's "Notes"; keeping track of what I have to do has become much easier. If you are like me, I definitely recommend trying it out. To offset the challenging week, we have plans tonight that may possibly involve some alcohol. ;) The rest of the weekend is packed with plans and Sunday is Noah's 1st Easter. And get this, the temps will finally climb into the 50's. Yay! For those of you who will celebrate Easter or are celebrating Passover this week, I wish you a happy and healthy one! Have a great weekend. 

Xx,

Rosa 




Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis