4.02.2013

color me nude

IMG_3304
DKNY trench. Alexander McQueen for Target moto jacket {old, but similar}. ADAM tee. Target pants. ALDO nude pumps {old}. H+M flower pin. Lydell NYC necklace. H+M spike necklace. 
H+M and J.Crew bracelet. FACE Stockholm lips. Essie Need a Vacation nails. 
IMG_3259
IMG_3265
IMG_3266
Happy Tuesday! I just want to say that I love these pants. I first saw these on targetdoesitagain's instagram accountwhich, by the way, if you are not following you should be. My justification for making them mine: the low price tag and they are so comfy! I got to my nearest Target and as soon as I tried them on, I snatched these babies up! I wore them in a simple way for Easter Sunday with my basic nude pump, but I really envision them with a neon or metallic heel. Are you a fan of print pants? Hope you are all having an easy Tuesday! 



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis