8.19.2013

weekend recap

IMG_4882
IMG_4867
IMG_4868
IMG_4870
IMG_4858_2
IMG_4847
IMG_4860
IMG_4854
IMG_4862
photo-183
Hester-St-Fair
photo-178
Happy 19th of August! There's no significance behind today, I just wanted to alert you to the fact that September is less than two weeks away! LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY! I swear I blinked and it was the middle of August. This summer really flew. That's why I am trying to do as much as possible in August. Hence why our weekends are packed. We are as busy as Obama! 

Our weekend was eventful. We took the ferry over to FĂȘte Paradiso at Governors Island this past weekend and it was fun, fun, fun! Vintage carnival rides from the 19th and 20th centuries, food, lots of people, great views, and there was even a 1920's Jazz Festival happening. If I haven't already stated, I love the 1920's although had I lived in that era I could have done without the Prohibition! Ha! I seriously love the fashion and style of the 1920's. I think that's one of the reasons why I love the drama Boardwalk Empire so much because even if for an hour a week I can live vicariously through them. The 20's weren't called the Roaring Twenties for nothing. And it's not surprising that my favorite Halloween costume was when I was a 20's flapper. Oh yes baby! Our weekend wouldn't have been complete without a stop over to the LES at the Hester Street Fair and some fish tacos. Yum! I'm sure you're sooo surprised food had to be involved in our weekend venture. ;) We're foodies, what can I say? 

Have a great Monday! 





Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis