8.20.2013

i heart ny

i heart new york #nickwalker
IMG_4888rev
J.Crew Top. Current/Elliott denim shorts. L.A.M.B. wedges {old}. J.Crew belt {similar}. H&M crossbody clutch {old, but am coveting this one). J.Crew Factory necklace and bracelet. Ray-ban sunglasses. MAC Candy Yum Yum + Maybelline Electric Orange combined. 
IMG_4886rev
IMG_4891rev
photo-181rev 2

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love street art, and New York City is full of them. They are constantly changing so multiple visits is necessary. This time around, we ran into one of Nick Walker's stencil graffiti pieces in the Lower East Side and I was more than happy to pose. This particular art piece forms my sentiments exactly: I LOVE NEW YORK. I TRULY DO. I'm elated that I live in a place where the city streets constantly inspire me. Empire State of Mind says it best. 

Hope you are all having an inspiring day! 





Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis