7.02.2013

weekend recap

IMG_4181
Hi party people! Happy July! Did you miss me? I sure missed you! My apologies for leaving you all flat last week; I was all kinds of busy preparing for Noah's 1st Birthday Party. And it paid off because it was a success. He woke up uber happy on Saturday, I think he somehow sensed it was his day. I leave you with a few pictures of that day as well as yesterday which was his actual birthday and his first smash cake. How quickly the year flew! I designed the printables you see, and my friend and biz partner helped me style it. IMG_4187
IMG_4183
IMG_4180
IMG_4191
IMG_4529
IMG_4561
IMG_4577_2







Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis