7.09.2013

beach style

IMG_4173
Victoria's Secret wrap cover-up {old}. J.Crew panama hat. Havaianas flip flops
IMG_4172rev
IMG_4170
beach necessities: a good book, Ray Bans, coconut water, and havaianas. 


A few weeks ago, my little family went to the beach to soak up some rays; the ocean water was way too cold to go in at the time but as you see in some of the pictures it didn't stop others from going in. Maybe it's my old age but when I inserted my foot in to test the water, it felt like the type of water that gives you instant arthritis. Ouch! It typically takes a few weeks of warm weather for the water to warm up so we are planning another trip out soon. The beach is most definitely my happy place! 

Hope you are all staying cool today. 







Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis