3.01.2013

it's friday

97108935687445510_WAbhbzac_c

A look back at this past week: 
                    
                - i'm training for a 5k. I was lucky enough to get two runs in this week and some
                 yoga this morning. Feeling energized! 
                - if you don't follow me on instagram or twitter, you'll have missed that I won a 
                 Made by Girl LOVE print. I received it in the mail and love the quality and the 
                 simplicity of it. be sure to check out more of her prints here
               - my little boy turns 8 months today! my, where does the time go?! 
               - made my first stella & dot purchase. can't wait until it arrives! 
               - shoppers, be sure to check out the following sales: extra 25% off already reduced 
                 items at J.Crew Factory with code MOREPLEASE, 25% off your entire purchase 
                 at the Gap with code GAP25 until Saturday - online only; and Gap is also having 
                 their Kids and Baby up to 40% off sale. At ASOS, get $10 off of $100 {code
                 USASAVE10}, $30 off of $150 {code USASAVE30}, and $50 off when you spend
                 $250 with code USASAVE50. Happy Shopping!  

Hope you lovelies have a great weekend! Xo, Rosa

image source

                                 

                   



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis