3.15.2013

happy weekend

4443539555_ee82ec8031_b

Happy Friday! The weekend is within reach. I received my new running sneakers last week and finally got a chance to take them out for a run and they are amazing! I now know what I've been missing with a minimalist, lightweight running sneaker. What are the plans for the weekend? There is rain and snow in the forecast for tomorrow (I'm starting to sound like a broken record!) so we hope to get out and get some fresh air. We'll be channeling the Irish inside us all on Sunday, along with all of our Irish friends and people celebrating St. Patrick's Day! :) I hope to have soda bread (it's delicious!!) and it will be my first time tasting Green Beer (yeah, I know)...

Hope you have a GREEN BEER WEEKEND 


Xx,

Rosa




Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis