2.11.2013

weekend recap

IMG_2682
{a yummy green bean recipe I made}
photo-39
{took the little guy out for a stroll through snow-covered streets}
IMG_2760
{how cute are these Valentine's chocolates I picked up from a local store?!}

  
Happy Monday! How was everyone's weekend? Ours was eventful. Our area was hit with roughly a foot of snow. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen the mountains of snow where I live. Today, we are getting hit with rain so hopefully it'll melt it all down. Yesterday, we got out for some fresh air, ran some errands, and walked around the neighborhood. Who watched the Grammy's last night?! It is Fashion Week here in NYC, so of course I was watching all the fashion! Rihanna won my vote for best dressed, hands down. She was stunning and glamorous in red. There were some really questionable outfit choices, as well, but we'll leave that one for another day. :) Some notable performances included: Justin Timberlake, the Bob Marley Tribute, Elton John + Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys + Maroon 5, as well as Bruno Mars + Sting to name a few.

Hope you all have a fabulous day! 



last image source

Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis