2.12.2013

soho strolling

IMG_2740
J.Crew Heart Sweater. J.Crew Blouse. 7FAM Jeans {similar}. vintage Blazer. H&M faux fur collar. GAP pom pom hat. vintage Coach crossbody bag. Groopdealz Necklace. Forever 21 and vintage bracelets. ASOS spike ring. Essie Licorice nails. MAC Red lips.     
photo-35revIMG_2736
IMG_2744
I broke out my favorite J.Crew 'Heart Me' Sweater for lunch with friends and strolling through the city. I last wore it here. How appropriate that it's Valentine's Day week or as I like to call it Love Day. Do you guys celebrate or do you find Love Day too commercial? Spill!    



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis