9.28.2012

i heart you

heart me sweater, i heart you, jcrew
jcrew, leopard, belt, j brand
walking, vintage, h&m, leopard, belt, jbrand, jcrew, heart, sweater
Jeans: J Brand | Sweater: J. Crew | Shoes: Nina Ricci 
Hat: H+M | Belt: J. Crew {similar}
Jewelry: vintage necklace; Arden B ring {old}
Nails: OPI Parlez Vous OPI  Lips: combo Lorac + Apt. 5 from Duane Reade

I absolutely love that I can wear a light wool sweater and open toe shoes on a crisp Fall Day - the best of both worlds. Soon, the leaves and flowers will be on the ground so I took an opportunity to take photos with the pretty blooms before everything starts looking bare. On another note, I can't tell you how much I love this Heart Me Sweater from J.Crew. I bought it back when it was a hot item, and I must have received the last one in my size because when I went back to check if they still had it, they were all sold out. While out and about the other day, I received a few compliments on it and I wished I would have picked one up in every color. Oh well, can't cry over spilt milk and maybe, just maybe J.Crew will offer it in other colors one day soon {hint, hint}. It also doesn't hurt that this fashionable lady was spotted wearing the very same one! 

Have a blessed day and as always, thank you for reading! 




Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis