9.26.2013

pumpkin spice latte

IMG_5107
IMG_5109
IMG_5110

One of the things I love most about Autumn is Pumpkin Spice Latte. I love coffee, but most especially when Starbucks comes out with their seasonal drinks. Unfortunately, at $5 a pop it's not the cheapest addiction to have so I found a great recipe on Pinterest to make my own at home. And that I did, this past weekend. It was pumpkin weekend, after all. I'm not a big fan of whipped cream in my coffee drinks (weird, i know!) but if I were normal I would serve these with a dollop of cream and a dash of nutmeg on top and add a little something sweet on the side like a chocolate creme filled cookie! 








Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis