7.25.2013

NYC Runs 5K

Happy day before Friday! It is presently a cool, 65 degrees in New York today. Feels sooooo nice! Yesterday evening, I ran my first 5k and it was fun and an experience. But the rush that came after felt soooo good (see my jumping pic below for reference) ;). For those that don't know, a 5k is 3.1 miles approximately. It wasn't an easy run as there were approximately 3 hills but since we ran back the way we came up, we had bonus downhills. You better believe I loved that! We were blessed with a beautiful evening; no humidity or rain. It was a perfect night for a run! I loved the encouraging people along the route, pushing you on and motivating you forward. My boys were waiting, cheering me on at the finish line, it was the happiest sight I ever did see....well that, and the finish line tape! Ha! Would I do it again? Absolutely.
5k






Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis