6.13.2013

beach reads


There is nothing a good, juicy book can't fix....but I speak for myself. I've loved reading ever since I can remember. I have my favorite subjects, but I'll read almost anything as long as it's good. One of my favorite places to read is by the pool or oceanside. My beach reads typically consist of light, fun chick lit like The Shopaholic Series or Something Borrowed that are quick reads and don't require much brain power to process. With summer quickly approaching, the list of "deep" books I want to read keep building so I am ditching my 'keeping it light for the summer' rule. I just finished up Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl and boy did it leave me wanting more. Gillian Flynn also wrote Dark Places which I understand is another 'heavy' read, and one I am going to pick up right away. A few others on my list are: The Great Gatsby, Reconstructing Amelia, Revenge Wears Prada {sequel to Devil Wears Prada}, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling and the Divergent Series which is similar to Hunger Games for those that read that series. I heard they are turning it into a movie! If you need other ideas, take a look at Huffington Post's Best Beach Reads of 2013 here. Happy Reading! 



source




Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis