4.19.2013

happy friday

IMG_3579
{multigrain waffle with almond butter and agave, fresh apples + morning latte}

Happy Freaky Friday! The weekend is within reach. What are you all up to for the off days? All I'm looking forward to is relaxing {read: drink wine!} and we will wing the rest. You all know that's my favorite type of weekend. This week was emotionally draining after what happened in Boston. But in happier news, I took Noah to a Mommy & Baby Yoga Class this week and we had so much fun! I definitely recommend it for all you mommas with little ones. Bonus: a super tired baby by 7pm. For those of you who've asked, the juicing is going very well. I have lost *some inches and a few pounds since I incorporated it into my daily meals and am loving the way I am feeling. My skin definitely feels hydrated. I will be sharing a more detailed account in an upcoming post. For now, hope you all have a great weekend. See you back here on Monday.

Xx,

Rosa 


*combined with a healthy diet and exercise







Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis