2.01.2013

tgif

tumblr_mfi5yqXivv1rsnh5oo1_500
via

Who's ready for Super Bowl Weekend?! To be honest, I don't really follow or understand football but Larry does. He has tried futilely to explain the plays to me but I'm afraid it's fallen on deaf ears. I have been known to pick things up on my own time, so I'm not giving up hope. Growing up in a household where baseball was EVERYTHING, I was surprisingly a late bloomer in coming to love the sport. Now, I cannot get enough and hubby and I count down the months until Spring Season. I have faith that one year I'll be saying the same about football. Until then, I definitely don't mind watching Super Bowl even if it is just for the commercials {and food!}. Wherever your travels take you, have a blast of a weekend! 


Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis