1.22.2013

interior inspiration : cowhide rugs

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 

Lately, I find myself drawn to cowhide rugs in all colors, patterns, and styles but my favorite is the zebra print. When styled correctly, it provides the right amount of animal print and chicness to an otherwise boring space or room. The organic shapes lend beautifully to any room, and they fit effortlessly into many different decorating styles. Cowhide rugs are sexy, stylish and they are really easy to maintain {they are actually very hard to stain}. I see these rugs as an investment piece, because they do not run cheap but are well worth the money. 
Do you guys love it or hate it? 

Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis