11.06.2012

recipe : ragu alla clemenza


It's been a while since I've done a recipe post on the blog. Granted, I wasn't really inspired to do much during my pregnancy; I was lucky enough to appetite anything different. Now that that's all over, I am excited once again to try out new and interesting recipes. Such as Mario Batali's Ragu. The husband is a total steak and potatoes type of man, so needless to say once he knew the recipe called for Hot Italian Sausage and Meatballs he was game. I think what took the longest was searing the meat; but other than that, the recipe is pretty straight forward. 

P.S. Don't forget to ROCK THE VOTE today! Voting is our right; exercise your right to be heard. 

Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis