11.09.2012

currently craving

currently craving

Forever 21 Metallic Skirt || I envision this skirt in my closet; ready to wear for all the holiday parties that will soon be knocking on our door! Can you guys believe it's already November?!
Topshop Faux Leather Leggings || I can't get enough of leather leggings. These are so inexpensive, you won't even feel guilty for having multiples. Score! 
Maje Leather and Wool Coat || I died a few deaths when I first saw this coat. I detest the cold weather, but I love owning all kinds of coats in all different colors. Mixing wool and leather in a coat is so simple, yet genius.
Alexander Wang Rocco Mini Duffel || I've been lusting after this bag for a few seasons now. It's such a classic statement and I love that it can be thrown on as a crossbody for a casual day out in the city or carried in hand for a night out on the town. 
Alice and Olivia Polka Dot Ankle Boots || I dream of adding these to my endless shoe collection. These speak for themselves.  
Current/Elliott Destroyed Skinny Jeans || I consider these all-season jeans. And, you can never have enough jeans. Seriously. There has to be a jean for every occasion; ok, more like multiple jeans for every occasion. {smile} These destroyed skinnies are so versatile and can be dressed up or down.  
Rag and Bone Fedora || When I was younger, I was never really a big fan of hats. Ever since hats became such a staple in my wardrobe and starting this blog, my style has evolved and I'm much more willing to experiment and try out new styles and ditch ones that don't work. Now every store I go to, I stop and check out their hat section - a hat can finish up an outfit and can be styled in so many chic ways. With this fedora, I am visualizing many outfits to wear with it. 


Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis