4.08.2012

easter pastels

Blazer: H&M | Pants: Zara | Top: Forever 21| Shoes: Schutz
Clutch: vintage Louis Vuitton
Jewelry: Accessorize necklace, ASOS Cross Bangle and Gaja Bangles, Forever 21 


I'm in love with this color combination. I love when outfits like this are totally unplanned and yet they turn out to be one of my favorite outfits. What do you guys think? 

Hope you all have a very Happy Easter! 

P.S. in baby news, only 13 more weeks to go!! Where did the time go??

Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that elephant and how cute are you :), veryyyy cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I saw it, I had to have it! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the pastel colors!! and that elephant!! and the bump!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis