10.25.2013

love list

Love List

onePumpkin Pie Soda // if you are a pumpkin fan, then you will love this soda. 
twoRibbed Leggings // these pj pants are so soft and comfy, two things i want in my sleepwear. 
threePumpkin Cupcake Candle // this might be one of my favorite pumpkin scents. it is a perfect blend of spicy and sweet, with a hint of buttercream and very season appropriate. want to get your own? bath and body works is having a 2 for $22 3-wick candle special, no code needed, for a limited time only. i'm also thinking of picking up the wallflower
four: how adorable are these witch hat sugar cookies? perfect for your halloween party!
five: as much as the media loves to hate on gwinny (my name for her), they can't deny that this book is wildly popular. my favorite recipe so far is the sweet potato and five spice muffins. but don't take my word for it, go check it out yourself.  
six: of course my favorite halloween movie would make it on my love list. by the by, hocus pocus is playing on ABC Family tomorrow and Sunday night! if you haven't already seen it, make sure to catch it. 


HAVE A BOO-TACULAR WEEKEND 
spook





Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis