9.17.2013

weekend in pictures

IMG_5080
photo-205
photo-204
photo-207
IMG_5086_2
photo-203
IMG_5090
photo-208

Happy Twisted Tuesday party people! How was your weekend? We relaxed and stayed local part of the weekend and the other half we spent exploring the city and headed to one of the last summer street fairs. We shared a delicious melt bakery red velvet ice cream sandwich that resembled a whoopie pie and it was oh. so. good. If you're ever in the LES, make sure you stop by their store. Their ice cream and cookies are made from scratch! 

How are you celebrating the last week of summer? Seriously...it feels like we just started the season! We're still trying to squeeze every last bit of summer activity in before it's gone; including shorts and bare legs! This past weekend really felt like early Fall even though it's still a few days away. I geared up to get my first taste of Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte and it was everything. Right now as I type this up, my salivary glands are activating. True story...when Fall is even remotely near, I start craving a Pumpkin Spice Latte, I start pinning pumpkin recipes to make, make a Fall Bucket List, and naturally start buying Halloween decor. As much as I love summer, Autumn is most definitely my favorite season. Autumn inspires me. The crisp autumn air, sweaters, hot cocoa, spiced coffee, the color changing leaves, hot apple cider and donuts, apple & pumpkin picking, football, pumpkin recipes, warm pies and fall fashion. I wish it were the longest season, instead of dead man winter. Seriously, what's not to love about Autumn? In the words of L.M. Montgomery: "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."






Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Little man is too cute for words! and adore your style! Excited for this season:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much Anna. And thanks for stopping by! Love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis