8.12.2013

weekend recap

photo-175
I can't believe it's the middle of August already. Where has the summer gone?! Only a few more weeks of summer bliss left. Every year it seems the back-to-school commercials are being shown earlier and earlier. I sometimes still get that dreaded feeling in the pit of my stomach that school is starting up again soon...then reality kicks in and I realize I don't go to school anymore and then relief sets in. 
photo-166
I'm sad that summer is quickly flying by, so any day that begins and ends on the beach makes me very happy. My little family and I headed to the shores of Long Island this Saturday for some fun in the sun. Hopefully our tans last as long as the winter does. Fat chance!
photo-172
securedownload-4
J.Crew triangle top. H&M silk scarf. 
IMG_4829
7FAM shorts (similar). J.Crew Factory chain link necklace
photo-168
We walked in the Dominican Parade yesterday and we had the best time. I always jump at the chance to support my people and my heritage. If you've never been to the Dominican Republic, you have to put it on your list of countries to visit. I'm biased though. It's not only fairly inexpensive to visit, but the total experience is incomparable. There are alot of newly developed resorts, especially on Punta Cana, that are all-inclusive meaning food, drinks and numerous activities are included in the small price. Hey! I just had an idea: why not center a post on it. I can tell you guys the best times during the year to visit, hotels, I even have experience if any of you are looking to have a destination wedding. Is that something you guys would be interested in?
icecreamhotdog
pit stop for some yumminess on a cone and dirty water dawgs at Gray's Papaya
photo-171
itchin' for some new running sneaks. these were pretty hot! 
photo-176
homemade veggie cauliflower crust pizza: healthy, gluten free and delicious! don't knock it 'til you try it.


Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and an even better Monday! 


*If you haven't already entered the FitFlop/Orthaheel giveaway, you still have today and tomorrow to do it. Go check it out HERE




Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis