5.20.2013

weekend recap

photo-78
sweet treats
photo-76
carrot, apple and ginger juice with my breville juicer
photo-77
working on a big project 
photo-80
lazy, rainy sunday essentials


Hey lovelies! How was everyone's weekend? Sorry for the lack of posts; last week was very busy for me as my biz partner and I were preparing for a big project which we started on Saturday. The rain held off until the early afternoon so we were able to shoot and style a few parties for our up and coming Etsy shop. We are both so excited to finally do what we love! I'll be sharing more details with you guys in the next few weeks. Sunday was spent indoors all day, relaxing, catching up on reading, and doing what I love best: eating! The rain was unforgiving this past weekend; but what else can we expect? Last time I checked it was Spring (even though we're all left confused by this roller coaster weather). Which brings me to my next thought: I can't believe we are coming up on Memorial Day Weekend this week. Almost half the year has flown by, and my baby will soon be 1 and I have yet to really start planning his party (cue full-on panic mode). 



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis