5.14.2013

weekend recap

IMG_3757
spring tulips
IMG_3755
sweet potato and crispy kale pasta via howsweeteats
IMG_3781
my niece and noah
photo-75
say hello to my new man breville

How was your weekend? Mine was great; we spent it outdoors as much as possible despite the rainy and humid weather on Saturday. But I'm not complaining because Sunday was absolutely perfect for Mother's Day. I spent it with my nearest and dearest and got to see family I haven't seen in awhile. We spent it eating, drinking, reminiscing, and crying from so much laughter. Yesterday morning I woke up with a slight headache with a case of the Mondaze. But it's all good because those bad days usually signify good times people, good times. 


Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis