5.09.2013

skulls and bling

IMG_3712
Forever 21 blazer {old}. Zara Skull tee {old}. Zara leggings {similar}. Stuart Weitzman wedges
Anthropologie Vine scarf {old}. J.Crew Panama hat {last year, but here is this year's version}. Ray Ban sunglasses. Vintage Bracelets and Banana Republic Ring {old}. Essie Orange it's Obvious Nails. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid in Electric Orange
IMG_3725
IMG_3723rev
IMG_3720
IMG_3728
IMG_3730
Photos by Larry Vila

Happy Day before Friday friends! I wore this outfit for Cinco De Mayo. I found this skull tee when spring cleaning a few weeks ago and you know that feeling you get when you haven't seen something treasured in a long while; elation. True to my nature when I find something I love and that is comfy, I wear it on repeat. Which is exactly what I've been doing since Sunday. Speaking of Sunday, this particular one coming is Mother's Day. My very first as a mommy. We'll be celebrating with my family and I can't wait to celebrate all the mommies in my life but truth be told I am mostly looking forward to the food and stuffing my piehole. :) 

Have a great one dolls! 


Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis