4.12.2013

casual edge

IMG_3494_2
GAP Denim Jacket {old, but similar}. H&M Dress {old}. Sam Edelman Booties. J.Crew Belt {old}. 
Ray-Ban Sunglasses. H&M rings {recent}. Unknown Brand Leather Cuff. MAC Candy Yum Yum + MAC Amorous lipsticks combined. Essie Hip-Anema + Go Ginza Nails combined. 

IMG_3501
IMG_3499
IMG_3496re

Happy Friday!! I have been wearing this GAP denim jacket on repeat this past week. I love me a denim jacket because of its versatility. You can throw it over a casual or chic outfit just the same and have different style results. Same thing with this little H&M knit dress I'm wearing: it's a few seasons old and I've worn it everywhere - to the beach with flip flops, on a casual date with a belt thrown over it like shown, and I've even made it work professionally with a blouse thrown on top, a chunky statement necklace, and some heels. With a few simple tweaks a look can be transformed from day into night and I love that. When I look to purchase an item, I always ask myself a few things: how many times can I wear it {from year to year or season to season}, is it versatile enough to wear it a few different ways, and is it an investment piece. You get maximum wear that way.
Hope you all have a fab weekend!


Photos by Larry Vila



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis