3.25.2013

weekend recap

photo-64
{Drinks with the girls}
IMG_3204IMG_3210
{wedding attire: BCBG sexy sequin number + gold bow heels}
IMG_3199
{homemade sunday brunch: silver dollar buttermilk pancakes w/fruit}

Happy Monday! Hope you loves enjoyed your weekend. We attended my sister in law's wedding on Saturday and what a beautiful wedding it was. I wore my BCBG open back sequin dress and classic, d'orsay gold heels. I felt fabulous all night and loved the way the lights caught the shine of the sequins on my dress as I danced the night away with my hubby. This weekend also called for some drinks and lots of laughs with my girlfriends at one of our local spots, Blockheads. We love to go there for the Black Flower drink as well as the chips and salsa. It was one of those momentous nights that makes you appreciate good friendships. Sunday was spent very low key; it was much needed after hardly any rest this weekend. There's nothing like eating a hearty pancake breakfast, while catching old movies and snuggling on the couch. It was the perfect way to end the weekend. 


Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis