2.25.2013

weekend recap

IMG_2891
{morning coffee in my new favorite mug}
IMG_2827
IMG_2841
{beautiful, clear skies}
IMG_2907
{skype business meeting with my friend + business partner}
IMG_2924
{oscar night meal: lemon pepper drumettes, garlic mashed potatoes and 'skinny' creamed spinach}
IMG_2950
{oscar night cocktails - recipe on the blog tomorrow}


Happy Monday! Who caught the Oscars last night? My favorite moments were performances by Jennifer Hudson and Adele and Daniel Day-Lewis' Oscar win. The Les Miserables performance was off the charts. I also got a kick out of the Jaws theme song to notify the winners to stop rambling on their acceptance speech, ha ha! In other and better news, these ladies win my pick for best dressed! They dazzled on the red carpet. oscarstoppicks2013
Jennifer Lawrence | Naomi Watts | Jessica Chastain | Charlize Theron | Halle Berry

P.S. I am not a fan of short hair on myself; but how fabulous does Charlize Theron's new pixie haircut look!? 



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis