2.15.2013

sweet simplicity

IMG_2727
These days I find delight in the smallest things. Taking a stroll through one of our favorite neighborhoods in the city; going for a coffee run; snuggling in and watching all-day movie marathons on TV; or meeting up with friends for lunch. 
IMG_2729
{Cafe Gitane in Nolita}
photo-37
{Afternoon treat at Little Cupcake Bakeshop}
photo-40
GAP tweed blazer. GAP bubble vest. H&M hat and scarf. J Brand skinny jeans. 
photo-43
{the most delicious veggie pita with hummus I've tasted in awhile at meme mediterannean}



Once the warmer weather arrives, there are no excuses not to be outdoors. I can't wait! Who else is ready for Spring, like I am?! Here's to a happy and healthy weekend for all of us. 




*Photo of me taken by Larry; all others taken by me


Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis