11.29.2012

holiday dresses




 1. Shock Lace Dress || 2. Cutout Back Stripe Dress || 3. Sleeveless Lace Pencil Dress
4. Red Pleat Front Dress || 5. Beaded Straight-Cut Mesh Dress || 6. Fitted Sequin Dress

I love any excuse to dress up and what girl doesn't? With the holidays right around the corner, I gathered up some of my favorite holiday dresses all under $150. Inexpensive! On the plus side, these are all dresses that can be worn on multiple occasions throughout the year so it really is worth it in the end, no? And whatever will you do with all the money you saved? Have a cocktail for me! 



Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis