9.04.2012

the last days of summer

Blazer: Aqua for Bloomingdale's {similar} | Top: vintage | Shorts: Joe's Jeans {similar}
Wedges: Stuart Weitzman | Bag: BCBG Max Azria | Hat: H&M
Jewelry: vintage + Anthropologie necklaces, vintage bracelets 


I spent the day with my little man and hubby at Central Park last week. The day was beautiful for late August, with not a cloud in sight nor humidity. There was virtually no green space on the grass as every New Yorker stepped out to catch some rays, either during their lunch hour or on their way home.

I love the summertime, but I am really looking forward to the Fall season. I love autumn in New York. I am most looking forward to the changing leaves, Pumpkin Spice Latte {oh yeah!}, taking my son apple and pumpkin picking {although we'll be doing the picking this year}, crisp and cool days {perfect for jogging}, Noah's first Halloween {smile), hot apple cider {makes my heart smile}, the return of favorite Fall TV shows {and new ones}, and NYFW {New York Fashion Week}. Unfortunately, I will be missing all of the NYFW activities this year. Womp! Womp! Are any of you going? If you are, don't forget to check out all the happenings, the schedules, and who is where here and here

Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis