8.05.2012

my baby shower

My baby shower was held on the first weekend in June on an absolutely perfect weather day. All that week the forecast was calling for rain and because the party was being held outdoors, I was stalking the weather.com website all that week. Thankfully, everything turned out exactly as I wanted and imagined. All of our guests enjoyed themselves and everyone kept commenting on the decor.
All of the printables and the styling of the shower you see in the photos were done by my friend + business partner and yours truly. We are in the process of starting up our Etsy shop. This has been a long time in the making, it's something we have both wanted to do and had the passion for but the opportunity never presented itself until now. Details about our shop will be posted here in the near future. In the meantime, please enjoy the photos. :) 
Follow me on:
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. xo, Rosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis